Nasi Kandar Zahra, LCS Bali College
8 Feb 2011
This is when I say I am not interested with U. There are many things that U have to know about me before U can judge me YOUR way. U know NOTHING about me.I have many dos and don't s that U have to take note.
- Don't force me in everything.
- Don't U ever called me in the middle of the night to mad at me. I tak suke org kacau I tido. Please la.
- Don't U dare talk to me about 18sx stuff at anytime.
- U can't tell me what to do. I live by myself and not under an order from strangers like U.
- Don't sulk to much la boy. That's the way U showed up your weakness. I am not gonna go and pujuk or whatever. I'm just gonna leave U like that. HAaaa merajuk la sampai mampus!
- My social life have nothing to do with U.
No comments:
Post a Comment