Once upon a time, few entry ago. I've once wrote about this similar title. About Drama King. But this time it is a bit different. The subject is girl. That's why the title is Drama QUEEN. What has happened? My intention was not to talk bad about her. But it is getting worse and worse time by time. More drama more attention right? The more you create Drama in your FB, the more you gonna get attention from friends right? I really don't understand how someone can be so unhappy and unsatisfied in their own life that they have to create Drama just to be noticed. Pathetic isn't it? For me, there are 2 sides of every story, I'd rather hear neither. Thanks but no thanks. I am not interested hearing your so called sadness. I've known you very well girl. Stop doing such Drama and people will love you to the infinity.
Tak payah nak sedih-sedih sangat la. Simpati? Memang akan ada orang yang simpati,,tapi yang akan gelakkan awak dan 'LIKE' pon ramai. Saya tak kisah awak nak sebarkan kisah cinta yang tak kesampaian awak tu ke seluruh pelusuk dunia, but my advice is..you better don't do that. But anyhow, it's up to you if you still wanna do it * I mean go on la spreading the story kalau hang tak tau malu*.
Title tu?
Oh title tu..this Drama Queen has something to do with Drama King in my previous entry. I've been writing about this 2 fella since last year. I rasa depa dua nie ada scandal, tapi tak mau mengaku langsung. Sudahlah. I da tau semua. Both konon-konon single and available. Haiya. Padahal semua orang tahu both da ada bf gf. Kalau dah ada bf gf cakap je la. Malu ke sebab bf gf tak hensem/ tak lawa? Face it je la. Da jodoh korang. Lagi pon, that's the best you can get....so far. Take it or leave it.
No comments:
Post a Comment