15 January 2011.
TITLE #1--At least let me know...
I've been trying to update the blog but it still stuck in thought. Cannot transferred to blog. I just don't understand why. Or maybe I just being so lazy.
Well, Happy New Year fellas. 2011 and I hope it will bring more and more happiness to me in every aspects. I thought opening of a new year gonna be so much fun, but not for me thou. Someone played me. Try to use my name to get rid of someone is which known as Girlfriend. If you are had enough with her, bored with her just say it to her face lah, you don't have to create such confession like you are in a relationship with me. WTF..Go get a life la wei. Emm..and now I was doubt with something..Where on earth did she get my number from? Please la girl. Go get your life and stop calling and sober like your husband just dead. Rimas.
TITLE #2--The Lost
First was Aliff and then it was Tokku Aini and latest one in January my best friend Sarah. She was my friend from primary school. She was involved in car accident. She was alone. Fast lane on the way to pick up her mum and lil brother at LCCT. Doctor said if there is a miracle that she is alive, she is not gonna survived because her brain are badly damage. But anyhow, everybody is praying for her and so do I. I will dearly miss all people that had left me. Al-Fatihah.
That's all I think.
TTYL
No comments:
Post a Comment