The 2011 is coming real soon. Just to let everybody realize that we are passing one more year full with thousands of challenge, happiness and sadness. However, I have many things that I want to compile in this entry.
I am currently saving for my next trip to Pulau Perhentian with my fellow schoolmate on March 2011. I don't care who is going and who is not coming with us. And if that girl is coming too, I don't really give a damn. Tak malu la you join kita-kita semua. Boyfriend you kawan kita org, tapi you da break up and that makes him your EX. Hahahaha. GFYS la girl.
I am seriously need new toy. It is either one of this list:
My priority is on DSLR. Second one is Underwater camera, but underwater camera is not really my need. Nak pegi mandi manda sekali sekala je nak guna benda tu. Kan, kan, kan??
No comments:
Post a Comment