Tuesday, October 4, 2011

3 Previous Months

Gosh..my last entry was on June 2011 and I have July, August and September to be talked about here. Damn. I left this blog abandoned so long. No one visit this site bcoz I've hide it for some reason pastu tak tahu macam mana nak unhide balik. Sengal kan? Memang pon.

Lets get started with July and August. I've sit for an ultimately final exam ever. The one that I have to repeat. Gosh. The class is only on Monday and Tuesday. I guess my life as couch potato starts there. Watching TV, online, watch movies sometimes revise but very rare. Gila bosan hidup. The exam is on 3rd August and its Ramadhan that time. So just after 2 days I went back to hometown. Having Ramadhan with your families are superb, supremely priceless. Shared everything and everyone is here except my lil sis which still in her college that time. She only come back few days before Eid. But anyhow, August didn't go just like that. We're having the big Iftar at my grandparents house. Almost 40 people join them. No..we didn't invite any outsiders. Just purely Aunties. Uncles and Cousins. Quite big number rite? Tok Ma made 5 ekor Ayam Percik, 4 ketul lidah lembu masak roast and various of kuih courtesy of Atuk Hensem(granduncle).


 Look look look. Makan besar kami that day.With generous amount of desserts, we've so full sampai ada yang tak sempat semayang maghrib berjemaah and I made Ribena Sprite which was quite fav on that day. Apart from Ayam Percik. Beside having Ramadhan in August, we also celebrate Eid in August too. And not to forget Independence Day of Malaysia(nnti ckp tak patriotik pulak..padahal mmg pon).



So September came after August left us with such a big memories. Lots of it. Thanks so much. We shall meet again next year. Insya Allah.September was an open house month since Syawal is celebrated one month full also. And talked about Syawal, I still got my 'duit raya' but slightly different amount from the others just because I haven't worked yet. Next year sure I yang kena bagi duit raya pulak. Hihihihihihi.So September went passed by with good things like I got my result for the last exam I take and I am now eligible to Convo this coming October.

Till I write again. Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment