Monday, June 27, 2011

Blocked and Apologize

BLOCKED

Haaaa. Nampak tak gambar atas. I think this is the first time ada orang blocked I kat Facebook kot. This one I noticed dia blocked because I talk with someone last night and we have come across this girl. Come on la. Tak payah blocked pon takpe kot. Just ignore me will ya? Mahu saja I post gambar dia kat sini. Wanna know who? Dia la perosak segalanya, dari dulu lagi tapi I yang dipersalahkan nya pon adoi. Hahaha. But never mind, I've followed her twitter and she'd followed mine. So, I think its damn better way I can talk eh stalk her. No offense ya!

APOLOGIZE




 For so long I've been in a some kind of "Perang Dingin" with this girl which I have talk about in many of my entry. I've talked so much about her in my FB status and also my entry here. So, we(hhehe) had apologized to each other and I said I am very sorry if I have come between them(auwwww baik nya I). She said that,at the beginning of the war she feels like 'killing' me, but in a way she'd 'killed' me with her words on her FB. Let bygone be bygone. Zero-zero now. Yeay. And this is all happening because of one guy. Just one guy. Haiah..


 And that's all I have for this session. Get back later for more entry. Rajin nya la I nak type one entry everyday. I wanna join 30 days challenged. But I wanna start on 1st July 2011. So that I won't missed count, right? 

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment