Later,
U will create my photo collage just to remember me when I'm gone,
U will missed me so much when I'm not around,
U will search me just to know where am I,
But, at the end of the day.When U found me, I will tell U that I am gonna be just fine. I need to get back to where I came from. Where I belong.
I am starting to learn who my true friends are.Sad when you try to be a friend to some just to be left in the cold. but I love my true ones.
I'm walking away from your life. Not that I hate you but you are hurting me without knowing.
I've bought my ticket, one way only and I am ready to go. Where? Who are you to know where am I going cause U never care about me like I care about U.
| I walk away and left you behind! |
No comments:
Post a Comment