Never fall in love this badly to any Malay drama series except for this one. I am seriously into it and can't really miss one episode though. This kind of drama is very rare in industry nowadays. There is kind of drama like this, but it's not very effective like this one. Supported by famous actor and actress like Remy Ishak, Tiz Zaqyah, Fizz Fairuz, Ummi Nazeera, Dato' Jalaluddin Hassan and many more people.
This drama is more to the story of loving and forgiveness in life between family members, love cannot be buy with money, and once you've hurt someone feelings it's gonna take time to heal the wound.
I am craving for the ending of this drama. Eagerly, can't wait to see until next week to see what does gonna happen. So, on Friday 9 p.m-10 p.m every week, I am not going out. So, don't forget to watch ya!! Support our local drama
No comments:
Post a Comment