Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's OK

For all this while I've been thinking about my life, my love life and also my entire life as a student. What's gonna happen and what gonna happen if I didn't make it to everything, means achieve nothing in this life. I have to do something to light up my whole life again.

My Life could be very boring and sometimes I just can't wake up from a very good sleep even it is already 5 pm. That's why I said my life is so damn boring. But anyhow, my life could be entertaining enough and I just can't sleep because of all friends is with me at that time. I don't want to missed all the gossip that they gonna talk about.

My Love Life is sucks, terribly sucks. I don't know until know what does he want from me. He just can't commit. I just can't understand guys. Can't talk much about him. Made me pissed off.

My Student Life is just fine. Everything went smoothly but sometimes there also up and down. Absent because waking up late and off to any clinic to buy "mc" is my thing. So far so good. I'd still managed to go to class even it is already late. Better late than never.

No comments:

Post a Comment