Sunday, March 6, 2011

Easy Come Easy Go

People come.
People go.
Just the same routine.

I feel abandoned somehow.
Lack of love (LOL).

Its just an acronym, just to fit the popular sentence 'laugh out loud' but I'm not gonna laugh out loud this time. This is serious business fella. 

People change. I know it. That's for sure. It's not that I am complaining about the friendship that have been build. Maybe it is just not well blend. 

I tahu semua orang da berubah. Sikit or banyak that's not the point. The point is, they've changed for good and for the worst. It is their decision to choose and be the worst one. Well, I'm not gonna die if I don't have friend by my side. Literally, I'd rather stay with someone who really wanna be my friend based on sincerity of the friendship and not because of something I owned or else. I don't want to ask this again and again "where were you when I need you?" and "where am I when you need me?" 

Susah korang cari la I, I suka sangat tolong, baik la katakan. Bila senang-senang, lepak-lepak tak payah ajak pon takpe. Just go. I don't give a damn. *bluergh*

Fine la. Korang semua kan memang pandai amik hati masa nak minta tolong I. "You're so nice". "Thanks a lot". "Thanks weh tolong aku, sayang ko". Sick. Super SICK of this. Big time. Bukan tak bersyukur, tapi pissed off sikit. Maaf.

TTYL


No comments:

Post a Comment