Thursday, October 28, 2010

Everything in October

*sigh*

Its been a while since my last post on 2nd October. Lots of things has happened in October. We gonna meet November soon. Doing whats best for my life. Despite of all changes happen and all things that bother me much I stood up and leave all the small matter, not important matter for this Research Project Paper about Night Market.

FIRST NOTE

11 October 2010
1.30 a.m...SJMC...Subang Jaya, Selangor..

I heard the news and I fell like fainting. Oh my God. You have take back our relatives. He is only 15 years old. But no matter how we love him very much..Allah s.w.t loves him more. Al-Fatihah.


Aliff was involved in an accident near his house in Kg Melayu Subang. He hit the car while turning to his house junction. The car have no back light and he didn't see the car is stopping I suppose. But for whatever reason, it his fate. The time for him has come and Allah loves him more than we do. Oh my god. I feel like crying when writing this. I just cant bear to see those picture of him on Facebook. It is still there so that Aliff will know, we will miss you Aliff even you are so far-far away from us. Al Fatihah to Mohd Aliff Amirullah b. Tengku Kembang.

These are all people who missed you so much Aliff. Actually took this from their post on Facebook.

1.Aishah AJ Sadzik : kadang2 bila kita hilang seseorang baru buat kita fikir and mensyukuri apa yang dah kita dapat sebelum ini. Al Fatihah dear cousin.

2.Aiman Adzhar : No more stories to tell, No more jokes to laugh. No more tears to dry , Only Memories to hold...Imy my bro..Btapa dlm syg kmi semua pd kau,Allah lbh sygkn kau adik ku. Al-Fatihah utk arwah adik ku Muhammad Alif Amirullah bin Tengku Kembang.damailah kau disana...:(

3.Deela Adzhar : cinta kasih dan sayang kami padamu Muhammad Alif Amirullah xkan pernah padam. kami akan sentiasa mendoakan kesejahteraan mu alif. Moga Allah permudahkan perjalanan mu ke akhirat kelak. dijauhkan dari segala seksa. insyaALLAH. Alfatihah.

4. Afiqah Aqilah Adzhar : i miss you Alif Amirullah.really do.. byk kenangan kite kan lif.kak lah akan ingat tuh smpai bila2..tp lif,even alif jauh skrg,alif will always dkt ngan kitorg.kak lah akan slalu kuat untuk mama n ayah.slalu kuat supaya roh alif aman.kitorg jugak akan slalu doakan alif jauh dr pintu neraka.jauh dr seksa kubur dan neraka.tergolong dlm golongan org yg beriman dan semoga Allah melapangkan kubur alif.amin,insyaAllah.

5. Qiela Adzhar : i miss you my lovely brother Aliff Amirullah ..anie sllu doakan abe alif tenang,terlepas drpd seksaan kubur dan neraka.. & allah lapangkan kubur abe alif ...dan masukkan abe alif ke tempat org2 yg beriman ..al-fatihah..amin..

SECOND NOTE

Developing Night Market As A New Tourism Destination

Area Covered : 
Shah Alam-Sect 6, Sect 7, Sect 25 and Sect 27
                         Kuala Selangor- Ijok, Bandar Baru Kuala Selangor, Bestari Jaya, Tanjung Karang and   Pasir Panjang.

Date : 18 October- 25 October 2010
at kuala selangor

Can i hear something else other than customer, community, traders, visitor, dynamism and environment? Sick of those small words. Small word but quite big impact for Project Paper subject. Being at the site for 2 weeks daily, just go to the night market and stay there from 2 pm till closing. Just mingle around ask people about this and that. Ask about what they spend, how many times come to night market and all sort of things. And I do feel like stalkers when I have to follow certain people and take picture of them while they were shopping.

this one i yang kena stalked.


 THIRD NOTE

I actually lost my shoulder to cry on. Someone who used to be my 'tempat mengadu'. I dont know what happen. Out of the blue. No sms. No call. And the worse part is remove from friend on FB. Was it something I did? Was it something I said? Haih. Whatever la. Oh once upon a time I didn't give a damn, but now here we are..what do you want from me? This is Libra post on 25/10/2010...."Tempting as it is to play down the drama triggered by the recent Full Moon, which accented close partnership, any issues best dealt with immediately. True, some are complex and could take time to resolve. But ignoring them, and with complete frankness." Like something happened between us. Both of us are Libra. Ah whatever it is, I owe You an explanation ya. 
TTYL

p/s: comes whatever ill faced it.alone.



No comments:

Post a Comment