Crazy..hate being so lonely like this. Now I know how does it feel when you are totally ignored. Damn. I dont know what I have done wrong. Few words on SMS can make him so pissed off. No wonder la..(err I guess I just keep it myself bout this matter). Peeps!!! I have no one to talk to now. I lost him, my friend so busy with her stuff, everybody seems very busy I guess. Normal thought, when u needed me only u come and asked for my help. Yeah, so true. I know even if you dont show it to my face! My 'teman bintang' also MIA(missing in action). Very rare to see him online nowadays.
Never mind, no heart feeling. I'll post it here. But then I would be very happy IF you can talk with me about this. I really-really dont know what makes you so quite. I know you saw me online, and why did you just buzz me. Busy? That's definitely not a good reason. Before this, you'd called me even when you are driving. NOW??? No more Mr Nice Guy. Fine, I'll move on. Bla, Bla, Bla.
TTYL
P/S: I'd try not to think of you each day.
No comments:
Post a Comment