Sunday, January 31, 2010

Gastronomical Adventure: Murni SS 2 Kelana Jaya....

30 January 2010 [Satuday]

First of all "Happy Birthday to my dearest cousin, Ahmad Aaqil"

So, in a manner of celebrating it, 5 of us(Aunty, Aizat,Afham Aaqil and me) come to Murni at SS 2. About 8 something kteorg kuar umah from Shah Alam. Hujan yang agak renyai2 and kadang2 lebat sikit on the way tu. So, sampai at Murni at about 8.45 pm camtu..it's raining and the kedai is so FULL sampai ada few people kena queue ntuk dpt seat. Even we also the same, kena tunggu about 15 minutes camtu and then baru dpt seat. Dpt seat plak dekat giler ngan diaorg punya food preparation area(bdak hotel...istilah dia lain skit) or kitchen la.I boleh tgk diaorg buat air semua..HUih..havoc gile. Yg tukang buat naan, buat naan je. Yang buat juice yg with mixed fruit tuu, buat tu je la. Blender smpai 3 kat tmpat dia je. Ada juicer lagi for Carrot Juice.HUIH...hectic. Mesti penat after working that on kan.. 

So back to the main story, we all order drinks and meal. I'd order Nasi Goreng Chicken Chop for meal and PInk Panther for drinks. Pink Panther is a mixed fruit drinks. It involve banana, watermelon, lychee(raw and blend) also top with nata de coco and blend up with lots of ice cube(ooppps take it easy u might get brain freeze). As for Nasi Goreng Chicken Chop, just a normal nasi goreng serve with chicken chop with black pepper gravy. I am so sorry that I x bwk 'senjata' i together and take the picture. Next time I go, I must bring my 'senjata' together. LOL. Che Na ordered Ribena Lychee. Obviously la mixed ribena and lychee. Ada yg order Nasi Goreng Napoleon(normal nasi goreng served with Cordon Bleu), Lamb Chop and one more meal is Arabiatta and Steak(normal steak.with gravy and spaghetti cooked with sausage, chicken in thick sauce..i think carbonara like sauce)...while makan the guy next to our table asked what am I eating"errr sorry ah..ini panggil apa? then I said Nasi Goreng Chicken Chop. Dia reply(wahh) oh ok..and that one..I reply..Nasi Goreng Napoleon". I rasa this is the first time he's here..

Murni served many different roti canais I haven’t heard before that time, “Roti Beckham”, “Roti Ayam”, “Roti Hawaii” etc.. Basically the rotis are all stuffed with different fillings, and topped with really generous amount of mayonaise.

Full house on a Friday night. If you happen to be around SS2, this is definitely a place you must visit. It’s so worth it la. Berbaloi-baloi.

p/s: so sorry gmbar2 x dak..next time akan disnap same...  


TTYL....

No comments:

Post a Comment