LOVE LIFE
I know I’d made a huge mistake by leaving you in vain few months ago. Lately these days, I’ve been missing you so badly. Everything that I do like watching movies and all sorts of things reminds me of you. The time we used to be together is so in my mind everyday today. I didn’t lie. I feel like you are near so near but yet in reality you are so far away from me. Every road that I passed every shop that I’ve been there is memory of us. It makes me mesmerized full memories of you. Tried not to think of you, but I just can’t do it. No way out. Road blocked. It's either me or you're the one who surrender this.^sigh^
STUDENT LIFE
Finally, I'd finished up my 6th semester in UNITAR. Having last exam on Thursday (26 NOV 2009). Now, in holiday mode at Kota Bharu. I have one month leave before starting new 7th semester(wah!!7th already ah?) Hmm..myself didn't believe it but it's true yaw. Going to grad soon and leave Malaysia for good. It's either further study ot get a job. I'm sick of being student so long. Wanna try have good job too.^buzz andra^
FRIENDSHIP
Happy ending. No more fight, no more kill kill die die session. everything's back to the way I want it to be. Just few parasite still being so demon and destroy our friendship ( hati berbunga-bunga). The one that been far away from me before finally come to me and tell me a story. Good one. Long lost friends meet again in Facebook and smsing me, asking me out (annoyed sometimes) . Friends getting married this school holiday and meeting up with old friend which just deliver cute baby girl. Same age with me, just that she already have life she hopes for-have husband and new comer in the family the baby girl.^jealous^
FAMILY(lovely)
It's look like I'm gonna lepak at home with everyone present for this whole month until next year. College is starting on 4th January 2010 so I'll have plenty of time to go around with family. As if I don't have any thing else to do. Wanna work..still planning.
*dizzy*
No comments:
Post a Comment